Spaces designed to get to the “aha” moment.
People don’t live behind one-way mirrors. And they won’t cough up their feelings on demand. It takes time and comfort.
That’s why you won’t find any one-way mirrors or even faux-style living rooms here at Intact Qualitative Research. Instead you’ll find 5 distinct yet flexible spaces with modern residential furniture and contemporary accessories in an actual, 2-story loft home. The difference is striking for focus group participants. They feel at home, because in a very real way, they are home. And that’s how we get to the “aha” moment for our clients.
Our purpose-built loft offers:
- Flexible spaces to fit a variety of research needs including focus groups, mock trials, usability studies as well as breakout and brainstorming sessions
- Session viewing via high-definition closed-circuit TV
- Digital audio/video recording
- Video conferencing using FocusVision technology
- Web streaming using Streamline Universal technology
- Easy South of Market access to/from San Francisco International Airport, CalTrains and BART